Michael shares with us his passion about Beyond E-Myth. Michael’s Mantra is “Every life a legacy, every small business a school.”
He points out that an entrepreneur is a creator, who is here to create in order to serve the world, and he challenges us on this interview, to develop what he calls NewCo, with a blank piece of paper and a beginner’s mindset.
Key points and take-aways from this episode with Michael E Gerber:
- Most so-called entrepreneurs are a “Company of One” — in other words, they won’t function without the founder.
- The goal of every business creator, right from the outset, is to prepare the company for sale.
- Beyond E-Myth is based on the eight step Hierarchy of Growth. This involves The Dream, The Vision, The Purpose, The Mission (these four steps comprise the Dreaming Room), The Job, The Practice, The Business and The Enterprise. The Job and The Practice must be turnkey. The Business is up to seven turnkey Practices and a turnkey Management System.The Enterprise is up to seven turnkey Businesses and a turnkey Leadership System.
- Michael’s mission: to transform the state of business worldwide and to transform the way every single individual makes a living and the way every single individual steps out and takes complete responsibility at the grass roots of where you live,to take people around you beyond where you are — the only way to do that, is to begin by doing it yourself. The Economy of One.
- The Dreamer should be challenging every thing that you do!
Originally published at innovabiz.com.au on November 25, 2016.